Invest and trade shares through moomoo inc
With moomoo, you can invest in US stocks, options, ETFs, and other opportunities. Build smart trading strategies with our real-time data and a suite of powerful analytical tools at your fingertips. Trade smart, together.
EASY BUT SMART TRADE
• Get a market overview with over 50 FREE technical indicators in our smart charts. You asked, we delivered! VWAP, several charts, pre-market and post-market data are available.
• Create a custom filter to find projectors on the market. Stay informed 24/7 of market developments with AI-powered push alerts.
• Access trading and quotes before the market (4:00 am – 9:30 am ET) and after the market (4:00 pm – 8:00 pm ET). Don’t miss out on any trading opportunities.
POWERFUL DATA AND RESEARCH
• Level 2 free streaming quotes give you a detailed overview of price developments.
• Rankings, earnings schedule, analysts’ notes and more detailed data to help you make better investment decisions.
• Stay on top of Wall Street with financial news and customizable headlines.
ACTIVE COMMUNITY WITH OVER 100K USERS
• Share your ideas and get inspiration from other traders and investors.
• Talk, vote, share and tag your post.
• Don’t miss our promotions and events!
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP NEGOTIATION AVAILABLE
• You can now invest in Hong Kong stocks with moomoo. (Note: Commission and platform fees will apply to stock trading in Hong Kong).
Moomoo brokerage products and services offered by Futu Inc., FINRA / SIPC member. Moomoo Inc and Futu Inc are indirect wholly owned subsidiaries of Futu Holdings Ltd.
Investments in stocks, options, ETFs and other instruments are subject to risks, including a possible loss of the amount invested. The value of investments can fluctuate and, as a result, clients can lose more than their initial investment.
Nothing in the description of the Application shall be considered as a recommendation or a solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures or other investment products. All information and data contained in the app description is provided for guidance only and no historical data should be taken as the basis for judging future trends.
Futu Inc. is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects the securities clients of its members up to $ 500,000 (including $ 250,000 for cash claims). Explanatory brochure available on request or at www.sipc.org.
You can check Futu Inc. on FINRA’s BrokerCheck, brokercheck.finra.org.
E-mail: [email protected]
FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: